Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

フレアフレグランス ~FLAIR Fragrance~ {Review}

Holla everyone! I just wanted to do a review post for this product I picked up at Jealousy Beauty in Downtown Toronto (Queen street location) (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧FLAIR Fragrance Mist*:・゚
It's a mist spray that freshens your clothes throughout the day, and becomes stronger when you're moving a lot or working up a sweat. I remember seeing this commercial way back last year, so I was surprised when I saw it on the shelf~


The packaging is pretty. Omg I can never resist a product with a nice package. It took me a while to decide, but I ended up getting the FLORAL & SWEET scent for around $8, and I don't regret it. I was anxious to try it out so I tested the mist on my hats and my main jacket to see how long the scent lasts.

Hat results: I sprayed all my hats the day before going to work, and all day it was still giving off that soft floral fragrance. The smell didn't start to ware off until 4 days later 

Jacket results: 
After giving the inside of my jacket 20 sprays, the scent kept the inside fur nice and fresh for almost 7 days! Running to class every day, made me smell like a sweet flower (ノ*゚▽゚*)


Overall /
I recommend this for those who don't like harsh smelling perfumes, and just want to exude a nice pretty scent. I want to try the other fragrances they have as well.
(The only con is that you will unknowingly spray everything, and the bottle will start to disappear real quick...)


Adieu~!

No comments:

Post a Comment