Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Liebster☆Award

>w< I was tagged by Kiana for a Liebster Award♥
Thank you so much Kiana~!

What is a liebster award, you ask?

 The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
 The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The Rules:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!

♥11 Things About Myself♥
1. Cool over Cute. Lol I always intend on being cool but, get told i'm cute XD
2.  I am so shy.
3. I didn't get my first kiss or boyfriend till this year.
4. I hate the colour pink with a passion.
5. I have the hairiest body ever! I try my best to stay smooth everywhere =__=
6. I loooove sweets!
7. I hate Licorice. Licorice is not fucking candy! It's gross!
8. I am a good old otaku. The amount of anime and manga I have read and watched is crazzzzzy!
9. First meeting me, no one has ever correctly gotten my age right since 8th grade :( Now people normally guess 13 years old without makeup, and 15 With makeup(normal not gal).
10. I spend an average of 5-9 hours on my laptop
11. I have never been to a big amusement park :(

♥Questions from Naniberry♥

1. What made you first become interested in the fashion style that you are apart of?
I am an otaku girl so at a point in 2005, I kinda saw a picture or two of Ganguros and manba when I looked for anime for some reason, but i didn't know what it was or anything. A year later I started getting a manga magazine called Shojo Beat. While reading my favorite Manga In the Magazine, I cam across a character that was tanned and cute. ( :D took me a while to find )
Lucky for me, there was a sub text saying *She is a ganguro. see page ??? for article. 
(Showing egg magazine cover in the right hand corner)
After reading the article, I fell in love! Lol I watched SuperGals! (which I love. hahaha "Mami") I did research about the style, and here I am now :D Never looked back.

2. What are your most favorite cosmetic and fashion accessories?
Favorite Cosmetic- Rimmel London Lycra Lash Extender Mascara 
Favorite Accessories- HATS and Rings

3. What is your biggest and most embarrassing fashion mishap?
Green leg warmers with white and brown high top shoes with jeans =__=

4. Do you like Anime and/or Manga? If so, what are some of your favorites? :) 
Manga- Nana
Anime- Inuyasha, Jigoku shojou, and Angel Beats

5. What is the last most delicious meal you were able to devour? :D
Mmmmmmm Okonomiyaka two days ago at Guu!!!


6. What is a look that you would like to see more of within the fashion communities?
Cute Overalls!

7. Are you in school currently? If so, what are you studying currently? :3
Yup, I will be studying Graphic Design in September♥

8. What is something that annoys you to the point of insanity?
People who brag waaaay too much!

9. Who is your most favorite music artist in the world?
Miss Monday and Namie Amuro

10. Do you feel as if your style or fashion interests will shift within the next 10 or 20 years?
HELL NO♥

11. What makes you the happiest about your life?
My Boyfriend♥

♥Questions from Anjell♥

1. Whos' your biggest inspiration? 

2. What was is your favorite fashion concept of 2012? 

3. What men do you find the sexiest in hollywood? 

4. Who is your favorite musician?
Namie Amuro and Miss Monday
5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 
With my boyfriend and traveling back and for to Japan.
6. What's your favorite blog?...besides your own lol
7. Do You play video games? If so, whats your favorite? 
I can't Pick one!
SSX3, Soul Calibur 3, Freakstyle, TLZ: Ocarina of Time
8. What movie influenced you the most? How? 
:/ Don't really have one.
9. What era do you relate to the most? (70s, 80s, etc)
Probably the 80's because everyone just wanted to have fun, with bright clothes and stuff.
10. Do you have pets? What kind and how many?
Nope.
11. What item must you have before you leave the house? 

My purse because it has everything in it XD

11 People I think Deserve This Award
1.Lolo
7.Hiki
11.Yoli

11 Questions For Those Tagged
1. Something you can't live without?
2. Where is your favorite place to shop?
3. Where would you want to travel to?
4.Who is our favorite music artist?
5. What is the most recent funny moment you have experienced?
6. What is your favorite fashion accessory?
7. What fashion trend do you hate?
8. What is your favorite brand?
9. Do you like anime or manga? What are your favorites?
10. Who are you inspired by?
11. What is you favorite article of clothing in your possession?

Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment