Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Summer is here and I am back~!♥

Wooo Summer is finally official for me! It has been a long time since I last posted because of a shit load of things on my to do list. But now I have time to chill, shop, have fun and blog~! 
My little Bananas may realize many things have changed from the last time I blogged. Like my hair, makeup, and my Mirror :p It is no longer blue, it's my favorite colour lavender now~! I have been practicing really hard to look more Gal. I hope i'm getting better~!♥
Some other things have change, but it is not my doing...Followers! Wow I have to say hello and thank you to my new followers. Also, to all my old followers that have stuck with this blog XD Muah muah muah! I love ya all♥ Lol to think so many of you lovely girls around the world are interested in this little Canadian Gal's shenanigans is mind blowing~! 
Adieu my little Bananas, I'll be posting very soon♥

No comments:

Post a Comment