Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Lenses~♥

XD for some reason I can never continually make post for a long period time.
I got my circle lenses on Saturday. Lol I can never go on the computer and say I am going to focus on thing. When I log onto blogger, I comment on a few post and some how wonder off to Tumblr or sending endless hours on Youtube ,watching Koda kumi's concerts.

Let's catch up!
So! I have been saving up to get everything I need to begin my journey as a gal.
So far i have my lashes and...MY CIRCLE LENSES~♥♥♥
I finally ordered myself a pair of circle lenses (Only my second pair since may 2010)
Ever since I got them I couldn't stop looking at them and examining everything.
Lol I feel like a 6 year old on Christmas eve.
They are so pretty!
It came in this cute little box~♥
;) yeyeyeReal~

I also got this cute elephant contact holder, In my fave colour~!
Sadly I can't wear them yet cuz:

1. I can't seem to get my lazy legs to the drug store to get solution and contact drops.
2.I have a little bit of an eye infection right now ToT

 I Won't do a full out review on them, since i'm sure a billion people already reviewed them. But I Will give my opinion on them, eventually. 

Wig is ordered and I cant wait!
byebye~!

1 comment:

  1. Awww you're so nice!!! Thank you so much!!! *___* Yes!! I hope this leg gets better soon! It's so annoying to go like this to school! ^o^

    By the way!!! I'm happy I found your blog!! It looks so interesting!! *___*

    ReplyDelete