Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

L'eggs

Hello~!
A couple weeks ago I realized that I dont have any pretty looking tights so I got these~♥
I was so surprised when I put them on! They are so cool!
I never had Tights like these ^o^ I need to get some more~!
=_=srry for the awkward picture of my legs..

I also got these things..XD
What are these??...
-
-
-
-
-
-

Lol in these little eggs are over the knee socks~!
They were $1 each and super stretchy. I wasn't paying any attention on what store I was in, all I know is that they sell home decore...XD

What style of wig did I order?
It looked so pretty, I had to get it!
-___- Now i play the waiting game

Love you!♥

1 comment:

  1. Uwaa, the tights look so pretty on you! I'm forever jelly of your perfect legs <333!

    Yay for wigs :D! Hope you get it soon, I got mine a week after I ordered hehe :3
    Curious how it will look on you dear! :)

    ReplyDelete