Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Boobies~!

I was searching ebay for a certain BB Cream and came across this..xD
F.CUP COOKIE!!!!
F.cup Cookie is a slimming and breast enhancement product.

INSTRUCTION TO USE
Take F Cup cookies up to 2 sticks per day as snack by chewing slowly with plenty of water consumption.
F Cup cookies will absorb the moisture and give you appetite-satisfying feeling.
Recommended to use for 3 months. 

(>.> Could be helpful for those on G_S complaining that they are fat)

Lol so these cookies come in Soy Milk Flavor and Chocolate xD
I haven't seen any legit reviews about them yet. I was kinda interested in them but... =_=I don't really need the slimming part, just the bigger boobies ^W^


Haha I won't lie the ad does look tempting,
BUT
I think girls shouldn't depend on a sketchy cookie to get bigger boobies and slimness (even if it is made in japan =_=)
VIVA LA 34A~♥



1 comment: