Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

It all worked out in the end♥

Wooo wooo wooo! Today has been a great day.
Didn't sleep all night last night, and ended up being extremely tired all day.
But, other than that, It was Just a day of Luck~♥
I didn't have to present my crappy Marketing and Writer's Craft ISU. So now I have time to fix it up and make it nice. Hehehe also treated myself to a Banana SplitIt was soooo good!
  
But most importantly...
I GOT THAT LG ICE CREAM PHONE TODAY~!
Turns out my friend was never actually gunna sell it to me. She wanted to give it to me for free close to Grad, cuz she is going to the U.S for university.
Moe-Kyung I love you sweetie♥♥
Here is the phone~♥
(Not In Pink)
The front and back of the box♥

Flash showed the blue more >.<

Inside and Outside of the phone.

I absolutely love the LED lights!♥♥♥
There are so many little actions and you can even make your own.
I chose the hearts~so every time I close the phone they come up!

The buttons are nice and big.
And when you play music the LED lights come up and groove to your music
(XD was playing Knock out by GD and TOP).

I LOVE THIS PHONE
It all worked out in the end♥

4 comments:

  1. wow i like this phon very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! what an awesome phone!!! *___*
    it´s so cute and the light effects are awesome!! <3

    thank you for your lovely comment <3
    *kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I have this same phone! Except mine is pink! Yay!

    ReplyDelete