Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The wind was so strong, that...

The wind was so strong today, that it actually blew off my falsies!
Omg I was so embarrassed!
Me and my brother were waiting for the bus. The wind was blowing back and forth supa strong,
and *fwoop* my super fave dolly wink knock offs from Chinatown centre flew away XD
At first I was upset cuz those were my fave lashes. But I found it pretty funny afterwards cuz
they were flyin around then harshly dropped to the ground on the other side of the street, lost in the insane
amount of snow we got yesturday~

R.I.P. Lashes<3

3 comments:

  1. noooo ;A;!!

    bwuhahahaha but its so funny too XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, That happened to me before! Then I had the dilemma of whether I should chase them and look like a psycho or just walk away.... haha. Rip♥

    ReplyDelete